Agile Product Owner
Cordata Healthcare Innovations is a growing SaaS technology company that develops highly specialized software applications for healthcare and community organizations. Our configurable and data driven platform allows us to not only respond quickly to customer needs, but also to enter new markets with minimal investment. We are committed to continuously innovating our platform and challenging the limits of the health industry. At Cordata, you will be involved in a collaborative product-oriented culture that stretches your analytical/critical thinking muscles.
To further understand these values, our mission, and our beliefs please visit our about page.
Reports to: Director of Product
Location: Cincinnati, OH
What We Need
The Agile Product Manager at Cordata will be responsible for a highly capable set of product features being used in markets that are emerging or evolving. You will interface with customers, gather feature requests, schedule new releases, and coordinate sprints. The effective product owner will be able to identify user needs and work with a cross-functional team to manage product releases.
We are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, likes to problem solve and is energized by having every day be different. You will spend a significant amount of time overseeing the development of the product as a key player throughout each agile SCRUM event including planning, review, and acceptance.
The product owner will be supported and mentored by the product management team, providing a path to growth within the company.
- Represent customer needs to drive feature implementation with the technology team
- Possess a fundamental understanding of the end-to-end customer experience, journeys, and dependencies
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for questions related to the product
- Nurture ideas and solutions to customer problems across the organization
- Identify areas of improvement based on customer feedback
- Clearly define and write user stories with acceptance criteria, maintaining a groomed backlog that aligns with a product roadmap
- Collaborate with the product management and technology teams to ensure decisions, priorities, and dependencies accurately reflect the customer need
- Actively participate in agile events such as sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint turnover, and retrospectives
- Conduct acceptance testing of new features as they are delivered by the technology team
- Work cross-functionally to ensure successful launch and implementation of products
- Define and manage product configurations for standard implementations and demonstrations
- Support sales and marketing activities by conducting demonstrations and providing content for product collateral
Traits of an Agile Product Owner at Cordata
- U.S. citizenship required
- BA/BS degree (Computer Science, Engineering or Business) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of proven professional experience, balancing competing priorities and iteratively delivering value to customers
- Remote work an option but prefer candidates that will work onsite with the technology team in Cincinnati (relocation not available)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, are essential
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Scrum processes is a plus
- Coachable, but with the ability to work autonomously with little help or direction
- Strong analytical background, able to draw conclusions from data, key performance indicators and trends
- Desire to work with internal and external stakeholders to understand problems and translate those needs into specific, actionable requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel occasionally (less than 10%/month
Salary and Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Office snacks
Cordata is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Laura Venerable, Director of Product: email@example.com