Content Marketing Manager
Cordata Health Innovations, the nations leading provider of Community Care Navigation software to communities struggling to address the overdose, addiction and mental health crisis, is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our team. If you love creating dynamic and engaging content and drive business growth with it, we want you on our team.
The Content Marketing Manager will join our passionate team focused on addressing one of the countries and our communities most dire problems, the addiction, overdose, and mental health crisis. The Content Marketing Manager will help evangelize, promote, and grow Cordata’s brand and reputation in this fast-growing and emerging market.
To further understand these values, our mission, and our beliefs please visit our about page.
Reports to: SVP of Sales and Marketing
Location: Remote US
Cordata is seeking a Digital Content Strategist / Producer who:
- Develops long-form and short-form content for multiple channels
- Defines key messages and insights across full buyer journey
- Understands digital measurement metrics
- Knows how to tell a compelling story
Key Responsibilities Include:
Content Strategy: Develop comprehensive content strategies for fully integrated campaigns and content experiences, and the corresponding deliverables that bring those narratives to life. Stay apprised of industry trends to aid in the development and promotion of content that attracts customers, and be skilled in:
○ A buyer-centric approach: Identify areas of opportunity in the market and create comprehensive strategies that resonate with customers’ needs and wants
○ Content audits, topic research, & map/gap analysis
○ Editorial calendar development and management
○ Playbook creation to help elevate content standards, developing guidelines and requirements for content across all digital channels
Content Creation: Take a comprehensive and strategic approach to storytelling, including the ability to:
○ Tie together big ideas/concepts in a way that engages customers
○ Create best in class digital content: ebooks/webinars/blogs/videos/infographics/quizzes ○ Create advertising content, e.g. google, linkedin, and facebook ad copy
○ Create website experience & landing page content
○ Develop creative briefs for all in order to partner with Designer to bring to life ○ Create targeted and differentiated buyer-centric narratives
Owned Channel Management: Develop editoCMrial calendars & standards across each Cordata client’s owned/organic assets:
○ Email Marketing, utilizing Hubspot or other marketing automation tool
○ Social Media Management
○ Online Reputation Management, including online listings and reviews
Innovation: Continually explore the newest industry trends, technology, tools, industry insights and platforms to:
○ Uniquely tell our story
○ Develop testing plans
○ Keep Cordata relevant
Content Performance: Monitor content performance and:
○ Understand which content or standards need to be adjusted, repackaged, or eliminated ○ Ensure all content meets SEO guidelines, has keyword focus, cross links and contains clear calls to action, and ensure new landing pages are indexed properly in Google Search Console
○ Develop testing plans aligned to the role/goal of the content strategy
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years of marketing or agency experienced focused on digital content creation is required.
- Experience in technology, healthcare or criminal justice preferred
- Your portfolio demonstrates end-to-end content leadership, from narrative development through delivery and measurement.
- You are proficient at the development of creative briefs and translating customer insights into impactful content that inspires customers to engage with our organization.
- Experience with CMS platforms (e.g., WordPress), Marketing Automation platforms (e.g., Hubspot)
- Experience engaging directly with customers and prospective customers and comfortable with public speaking
- Bachelor’s Degree: preferably in marketing, communications, or business administration.
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects and deadlines in a quick and efficient manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excited about start-up environment
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to understand different markets quickly
- Ability to tie investments to defined business results
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and desire to succeed
- Above-average listening, written, and verbal communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously. ● Great attention to detail; highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
- Fast learner that proactively tackles challenges
- Team player
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ohio location preferred
- Remote working environment
Note: To protect the health of our community and prevent the spread of COVID-19, Cordata’s offices are closed and our team is working remotely. A successful candidate will be willing and able to work remotely with equipment provided by Cordata. When we re-open our offices, we expect that this role will involve travel within Ohio, and occasional out-of-state travel.
Cordata is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Joe Qualtier at email@example.com.