If you're passionate about building a better healthcare system through data and innovation, let's talk.
Cordata is Hiring! See Below.
Cordata Healthcare Innovations provides software tools and services to local communities fighting the opioid and substance abuse crisis. Our tools help quick response teams (QRTs) and peer counselors keep track of clients, their daily needs, and any assistance they may need to get into and stay in treatment. We believe collecting data about what works, or conversely doesn’t work, in getting people the help they need will be essential in combating this crisis. With a growing customer base who is not always familiar with using technology, we are looking for someone who can tackle the responsibilities of ensuring our customer’s success using our software platform.
What we need:
Cordata’s customer success associate is a vital link between our technology and the people that use our software every day. We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic customer success associate to work on our Customer Success team. In this role, you will interact with customers in the field daily, anticipating their questions and leading them to a solution. You’ll also assist with onboarding new clients, keeping track of schedules, deliverables, and priorities. Want to influence product development as a customer advocate? Your insight into customer pain points and inefficiencies will feed into the product planning cycle so our tools are constantly improving for customers.
What you’ll be responsible for:
• Assessing client maturity, collecting success metrics, and offering solutions to improve data collection and business processes
• Establishing customer onboarding plans with key milestones and responsibilities
• Increasing customer adoption of the product by leading product training or working sessions
• Participating in testing of new releases to ensure all customer business processes and expectations are met
• Providing suggestions to product management on opportunities or issues that could impact retention or growth of a customer
• Helping customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and providing actionable tips to resolve problems
• Writing notes and instructions for the customer knowledge base
• Analyzing data and generating reports for customers
What it’s like to work at Cordata:
We are a small company with a big mission. We are passionate about providing technology that can impact real people’s lives, especially those suffering from substance abuse. As a customer success associate, you’ll be our eyes and ears in the field. While our main office is in Cincinnati, we hope you spend little time there. Your responsibilities will take you all over the state, meeting with first responders, QRTs, peer recovery specialists, and other private and public agencies. You must be comfortable managing your time, being proactive, pulling your weight, and getting things done with minimal supervision. We are always here to support you and help ensure your success, but you must be a self-starter and comfortable with ambiguous goals and political environments.
Qualifications and skills:
• Experience in or a passion for healthcare
• An affinity for using and explaining technology and software
• Customer service and project management skills – you must be collaborative, organized and articulate
• The power to influence team members and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
• A bias towards action and getting things done
• Uncompromising in follow up and follow through
• Problem solver with the ability to work with a software development team
This position is currently in the fast-track hiring process.